The Greatest Journey

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 04, 2006

What a wreck




I don't know where to start because it all happend so fast. Jeremy and I were headed to look at a house that Jeremy needed to preview. When I got into the left hand turn lane to turn someone pulled in front of us and BOOM we hit him. There was traffice between the other driver so neither of us really saw it coming. We tried to slam on the brakes, but it just wasn't enough. It was not a fun evening. At least nobody was hurt, it could've been a lot worse. I praise God that he kept us safe! Jeremy and I are both a little sore, but I think that everything will be okay.

It really makes you think about how fragile life is. I really thought about how blessed I am to have Jeremy in my life. He called the police, the tow truck, and the shop that is going to work on the car. He is my knight in shinning armor. I don't know how I would've been able to handle it alone. I just froze, I didn't get out of the car for quite awhile. Jeremy got out to see if the other driver was okay. Thank you honey from the bottom of my heart! I am so glad that he is okay! I don't think I could make it through life without him.

I just pray that the weeks to come won't be too hard on us. I know that it will be somewhat difficult dealing with insurance companies etc.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    I am SO sorry that happened! I hate accidents, I really do. But somehow they always to be a wake-up call to stop, breath, and remember what we find precious in life. I am SO glad that everyone is ok!

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I'm sorry Jill, accidents are so scary, no matter how minor. I get choaked up when I see really bad ones and always say a prayer right then and there that something like that never happens to me. I hope everything goes smoothly with the follow up and repairs, it can be a stresser, but just try to give it over to the Lord when you're feeling overwhelmed.
    Love, Sarah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home