The Greatest Journey

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Doctor's Results

For those of you that don't know, we received some bad news on Monday. We found out that we had an abnormal pregnancy and I would not carry it to term. The preliminary results were that there was tissue in my uterus that didn't form into a baby.

We are trying really hard to see what God has planned for us, but for right now it is hard to see the silver lining.

Thank you to all of our family and friends that have been supporting us and praying for us through this tough time.

We love you!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Jilly, I hurt when I heard of your loss. I really wish there was something I could do to ease your pain. Just know that I love you and I'm here whenever you need me. Hang in there!

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Jill Davis said…

    Thanks Jenn! I know that we will get through this, but it just hurts sooo much right now. Thanks for being such a good friend.
    I love you!

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jill and Jeremy,
    I send my hugs and love to you as I lift you up to the Lord for comfort. I know there is nothing I can say to take away the hurt you are feeling right now. I love you and am here for you.

    Wendy

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Jill Davis said…

    Thanks Wendy! I am praying that your pregnancy goes really well!

    I love you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home