The Greatest Journey

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 06, 2006

2-Week Check-up


We went to the doctor's today for our 2-Week Check-up. They said that everything seems to have gone pretty well.

It wasn't a Molar pregnancy! That is a good thing, for those of you that don't know Medical jargon (like me). It was tissue that didn't form correctly. If we hadn't found this so soon then I probably would have misscarried. This also means that they do NOT have to monitor me for the next 6 Months to a year. We will be able to try again in a few months! They also said that my chances of misscarriage in the future was low. They don't worry too much about 1 misscarriage because it is so common. It is a difficult thing to go through, but I have lots of support and people that know exactly how I feel.

Keep us in your prayers. I can't tell you what they mean to us!

We will be going on a short vacation the end of this week. Hope all is well with everyone!

We love you!


I added an old picture, but at least it is something for people to look at and see how cute of a couple we are!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    I love the photo Jill! Congratulations on the good news from the doctor; that is wonderful! I will continue to keep you in my prayers these next few months and I hope we'll be celebrating a new pregnancy soon. I love you and enjoy your time away. It's probably exactly what the doctor ordered.

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Great picture Jill! You are indeed a very cute couple and it's good to see you smiling, even if it was an old picture. Your outlook sounds very positive, I'm so glad you've been able to hang on to hope. Have a wonderful vacation, you two deserve it!

    Love, Sarah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home