The Greatest Journey

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Discovery

How excited both Jeremy and I were the morning we found out that we were going to have a baby!! It was around 5am on a Friday when I took the test! I wasn't very far along if I was pregnant, but I had to know! Then once we found out the exciting news I had to tell everyone!! I have started this website so that Friends and Family can visit it and see pictures and read about what is going on in our lives.

My friend Jennifer gave me the idea, I just hope that my website is as good as hers someday!

I have been feeling fine, just a little nauseous and tired. Thank God I haven't been really sick. I hope this continues to be a good pregnancy. Keep us in your prayers! They really have helped us through some good and bad times!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    See, Jill, so easy! I love this site and can't wait to see added posts and pictures. Ultrasounds of Baby Davis in a few months. I love you!

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats!!! I am so excited that our family is growing! Just think... by Christmas next year we will have two new additions!!! I love you and I am very happy for you and Jeremy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home