The Greatest Journey

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 06, 2006

Anticipation

I am past the half-way mark in my first trimester and everything seems to be going okay! I haven't seen the doctor yet, but I will go in on the 16th this month. I will hopefully get a lot of questions answered; although I have to write down all of my questions first! Jeremy is continually being a very supportive husband, no matter how emotional I get. Thanks honey! I promise that I will make this blog a little more exciting once we are able to get some pictures going. Hopefully even some ultrasound pictures!

I appreciate all of my Friends and Family! What a big support they have been! Your prayers go very far and are very powerful! Please also be praying for my Grandma as she is recoperating from surgery. Thanks!

Other things that have been going on in the Davis household:

Jeremy had his first closing in late December and is looking forward to more success in 2006. He is still enjoying helping people find a nice house for the best deal that he can get for them! We are also hoping to sell our condo and move into a house before the little one arrives! Jeremy donated blood last week for the Annual Matthew Ridge Peterson Memorial Fund! That was an experience! Our whole family appreciated that!

I am still working at Vesta Technology in the Finance department and learning more and more everyday! When I have some free time, I enjoy getting together with Friends and Family!

We had an old friend in town this last week. He is living in Taiwan right now teaching english. We will miss Matt as he has to go back this week. Have a safe flight!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As your Mom, I think you know how excited by this pregnancy I am. The birth of a grandchild is a wonderful event. We look forward to having a little one around for holidays. Love you lots! Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home