The Greatest Journey

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Rescheduled

I hope that this finds everyone doing well! I was supposed to have my first Dr. Appointment today, but the doc had an emergency and had to reschedule. My new appointment will be Monday Feb. 20th at 9:30. I will have a list of questions by then and will hopefully get some answers on how things are going and what to expect!

Other than that Jeremy and I are still keeping busy with all that life has to offer!

We ended up trading in the Chrysler Sebring and buying a 2004 Dodge Intrepid. I think that it will work very well for a family car/Real Estate car. It has lots of space in the back seat for the little one's car seat(When he or she comes into the picture) and it has a huge trunk for all the Real Estate signs and etc.

I will try to get some pictures on this blog soon! I know I keep saying that. Things are so busy these days, can't seem to slow down.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Wow! A lot has happened in the Davis family since I last checked in. Can you believe you're buying a "family" car now? I'm anxious to hear how the first appointment went. I love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home