The Greatest Journey

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 13, 2006

This is Real!



As the days go by this pregnancy thing is getting more and more real to me. I was reminded by my friend Jen what a miracle pregnancy and birth really are. God knows us from the moment we are just an egg and has his hand on us the entire time we are in our mother's womb. It is really awesome to think about how special each child is.

Jeremy has just been wonderful these past few months. He has really picked up my slack around the house and has taken great care of me when I am sick. I couldn't ask for a better man to embark on this new journey of parenthood with. I love him sooo much! After five years of marriage he still amazes me with his compassion and love.

My family and friends have also been such a great support. I have received maternity clothes from two of my really good friends and my awesome cousin! You guys are life savers. I really didn't want to spend money on maternity clothes! Now I don't think I will have to. Thank you, Thank you! Well, I wanted to put some pictures up for your veiwing pleasure so I guess I will put up some pictures from our Estes day trip that we went on a couple of weeks ago.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Wendy and John said…

    I'm so happy that you're happy. You have a wonderful husband and a great marriage. You are a fabulous person and you have a family that loves you very much (me included). God Bless You Jill!

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said…

    Jill,
    I am so happy for you!! Its wonderful to hear the awe and love in your thoughts. This is going to be one well-loved, lucky baby! Love you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home