The Greatest Journey

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 26, 2006


I know it has been way too long since I have caught all of you up on what is going on, so here it goes. Jeremy and I had our second doctor's appointment on Thursday Sept. 21st. It went pretty well. We got to hear our baby's heartbeat and everything seems to be normal. We will have our next appointment on October 23rd. Today is the 12th week mark of our pregnancy and everything seems to be going well! The days seem to drag on, but I know I need to enjoy the time with my husband because in about 6 months it won't just be the two of us anymore.

Jeremy is busy with Real Estate always drumming up new business and trying to make deals happen! He is doing pretty well in this market. Please pray that things will continue to go well through the winter and holidays.

I am still working at Vesta Technology, but only 32 hours a week. I am also working at the Rio in downtown Denver, but at the current moment I only work one shift. I might be looking for something else, but we will see how thing progress.

Thanks for all your prayers!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said…

    It's about time!! =) Its good to hear from you and I'm so glad that the pregnancy is going well. I can't believe you're going to have a little one join you so soon. You and Jeremy will be excellent parents!!

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Wendy and John said…

    Yay! I'm so happy to hear that you heard the joyous sound of the heartbeat. It was great to see you this weekend and I hope we can get together again soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home