The Greatest Journey

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Vacation


Thanksgiving was a great time. As usual Jeremy and I went with my Dad, Step-Mom, younger sis, and older sis to Mexico for vacation. Needless to say we didn't have turkey for Thanksgiving, but we did have a fun a relaxing time. It was nice to relax on the beach and do some exploring, shopping etc. These trips always give us a chance to spend time with family and experience new things together. This trip to Mexico was a little different for me since I am pregnant, so my sisters and I had a little different schedules this trip. I went to bed pretty early and woke up for breakfast while they went to bed late each night and woke up usually for lunch time. I did feel like I missed out on some fun times, but when I think about the reason it doesn't seem to be very important.

Thanks Dad and Anne for taking us to Mexico, it was a good time as always!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home